Thursday, June 30, 2022

Always a reminder of my fur baby

Related Posts with Thumbnails
I try and get out an do a little hiking everyday. If I'm not feeling motivate to try and find a new trail, I go to the unofficial dog park area. There's a nice trail along the creek and a bench I sit at just because. I always think how Annie would love it here, with all the other big dogs (lots of big dogs here) and the creek she would  jump in to cool off. There was this chuck-it ball by the bench (which was Annie's favorite) and it really made me think about all the years I threw that ball for her.  She loved playing fetch even on the day she passed away, she still wanted to play. 
I went to the thrift stores in town in the afternoon but it's slim pickings. The town isn't real big enough to support four thrift stores so there's usually not anything super good and the prices are way too high.  With the big holiday coming up, I'm also staying close to home so I'm not drive over the hill either. Until my first huge load of stuff gets transported down to Cottage Crafts in Campbell, I really can't buy any more. Today I'll post a few things on Nextdoor and Facebook marketplace but both sites are not very active here. 
I'm starting to research starting an eBay store and maybe doing WhatNot, that's a new auction format online app. I like to think of it as a old dog learning new tricks - keeping the brain engaged. :) 
In August I'll be in Hawaii for most of the month, so I can't really start anything until I have a home base to work out of or that's my excuse to not doing anything productive. :) 

No comments: