Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Things that go bump all day long

The house I'm staying here in Incline Village is by a golf course, all of the homes in this neighborhood run along the golf course. Since it snow most of the time, it's not a really busy golf course for most of the year. 
The house is set back (sort of behind two other homes) and has a grove of pine trees between it and course. I'm not really sure how anyone could get their golf ball this far. The way the course is laid out, it would be pretty hard to get it this far. They should be putting at the spot. 
 I'm still getting use to the random pinecone hitting the roof or the squirrels having a dance party so when I heard this golf ball hit the house I just thought it was a weird pinecone. Now I understand why there's a big basket of golf balls by the front door and why you can't walk along the course during the day! 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: