Monday, June 13, 2022

It's going to be a very long week!


Another photo of the things I picked up at the Salvation Army store in Carson. Finally got things tagged and packed up, ready to head down to Cottage Crafts. I had hopes of making another trip to the thrift stores, but it looks like the rest of this month is a wash. :(
This week I will be stuck at house all week, as I will be the full time care taker of my grandson, yet again. I have a very hard time getting him in and out of his car seat because of his size and weight so hopefully we don't run out of anything, because there's no running to the store for anything. My son was going to help out but he tested positive this week so he's out of action until he gets the all clear sign. 
The remoteness of the area makes getting things delivered in a timely matter or delivered at all is questionable. Most the people who have homes here pay for a private mailbox service to guarantee to get their packages.  It's not that things get stolen, but there isn't enough man power to get things delivered directly to homes  plus the weather can delay things. 
Feeling safe and being able to walk out your front door anytime totally out weighs the trappings of living in the city for me. 

No comments: