Thursday, June 9, 2022

Visiting the Carson City Thrift Stores 2022

Today I made the drive to Carson City ( the capital of Nevada) to get gas at the Costco there. Since the drive takes so long though the mountains it's wise to get your bulk shopping done while there too. I decided to visit some of the thrift stores which is interesting that there are so many thrift stores in a town this small. 
I made it to three Urban thrift, Salvation Army and Fish Thrift. 
The Salvation Army was worth the visit but I would pass on the other two. 
This mid-century glass set was the only thing I found at the Urban Thrift. Paid $10.00 and I think I can flip it for $30.00. 
The condition was excellent with the gold rim still intact. You can tell it was never used. The holder was a bonus, so I'm sure someone will use as a decoration for their bar. 


Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: