Thursday, June 9, 2022

Mid Century Modern

There are 3 of these tables
Hoping this will be a simple restoration job!  I'm not one to do any restoration but after the success with the chairs, decided I could handle these tables. 
There was a garage sale down the street (they don't happen often here) and these tables were out. When I first went there in the morning, they wanted $15 for each so I passed. At the end of the day everything was free but I didn't have room in my car and I really didn't think they would still be there so I didn't go back. 
Related Posts with ThumbnailsA week later my son drove by and they were still there so he picked them up. His friend just purchased a house in Truckee and she likes mid-century. That style goes well in their little vacation home and the price it right too! I hope a little sanding and wax finish will be enough to bring these vintage tables back to life. Now off to find a hardware store and maybe do a little thrifting in Carson City. 

No comments: