Monday, June 6, 2022

In Search of a deep pocket vest!

Related Posts with ThumbnailsNot sure why my photos of the card I made aren't loading up to my computer but I'll post as soon as it happens. Incline Village is a very small town so when I went to the post office, I stopped by the thrift store. As I said before the thrift stores here are $$$ but with the population full time residents being so small, they don't get a lot of good stuff. If I see something I think I can flip, I just have to wait for it to go on sale. Everything in the photo came to $7.00. The teapot ($8.00) and candle sticks ($10.00) were 75% off and the pour over cone ($5.00) was 50%. I'm really in search of a vest with deep pockets to hold my cell phone when I'm out hiking.  I was surprised there weren't any vests on the racks at all. I think I will make the drive and check out Carson City to see what their thrift stores are like!

No comments: