Saturday, June 25, 2022

Two Estate Sales in Two Days

Related Posts with ThumbnailsToday was another estate sale of a hoarder house in Reno. 
I know it may sound gross but all the stuff was clean and with the price tags still on. These are the type of estate sales that are great, because the house has to be cleared out so things go super cheap. Friends of the lady who passes away, are doing the sale and it's a lot of work! One dumpster is almost full with just the boxes everything was in. 
There was nothing vintage or of high value, the lady liked shopping at TJ Max and Ross. She didn't shop at the thrift stores either so that was nice as there wasn't that thrift store smell. 
I went to Reno to deliver supplies to a friend who has to quarantine and the estate sale was only a few doors down. After I loaded up my car, I headed home and miss the exit! I found out that is a very bad thing to do. If you miss the exit there's no turning around for the next 45 minutes or until you get to Carson. Nothing but desert and freeway. Since I was in Carson I stopped at the Goodwill to pick up a picture my son wanted (it's very retro) and the Classy Seconds store. Got a few things but I hate buying when there's no senior discount. :)  Now the long process of tagging everything and packing it up to ship down to Cottage Crafts.


No comments: