Monday, March 30, 2009

Mega Domestic Diva Day


Today was a mega domestic diva day for me. Instead of going hiking (I woke up at 3:00 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep) I decided to spend the day cleaning the house. I starting with the kitchen (that took 5 hours) which is the biggest area in my house. After nine hours of cleaning, all I have left is my junk room, which will take weeks to sort out. :)
I didn't even look at my studio, which needs a little TLC too.
I will be on the trails again tomorrow trying out my new trekking poles. If I have enough energy after that, I will tackle the backyard and get our vegetable garden going.
This evening I helped my hubby add a wild swarm to one of his hives. They were not happy little girls but hopefully will like their new home up in the hills.

2 comments:

toners said...

You're making the rest of us divas look bad! LOL! :)

Thanks for the lovely card you sent - it's so pretty!

Debbie said...

This 3am thing is getting to be a habit!