Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Support Our Troops Card Making Party

A request to make Mother's Day cards for the troops overseas has gone out. These are cards made so the troops can mail them home to their moms. I was able to send out 100 Valentine's day cards with the help from family and friends. I would like to double the amount of Mother's Day cards.
I will be hosting a card making party at my studio on Saturday March 14, 2009 starting at 11:00.
I will have all the parts ready (or ready to be cut or folded) to make 200 cards. It will be assembly line work with everyone doing some part of the card or packaging. Hubby is scheduled to be home, so I've asked that he cook up some snacks for us too.
It's all free but if you would like to bring some postage stamps to add to the package that would be appreciated too - it's a little hard to buy postage stamps in a war zone. Just email me if you can make it so I make sure to have enough room for everyone.

No comments: