Saturday, March 7, 2009

Great Auction Find - Printer's Cabinet

Another great auction find! This is a photo from the auction house, when I get this baby home and cleaned up, I will post better photos. Is this not the coolest thing!?!!! The top part (in the photo) is the roll door (so you can lock the cabinet up) which is covering the printer drawers. The lower half is a base cabinet. What is nice about this cabinet are the deep drawers. I have some old wood mount stamps that won't fit in my other printer's cabinets.
To date this is the most expensive one I've gotten. They are getting harder to find. I had thoughts of selling it but I think I will live with it for awhile and see how it works out. Can't wait to pick it up!!!

1 comment:

holly* said...

great find! i have a single tray i was going to turn into a wall hanging. i would love to get my hands on a unit like this!