Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Quick Easter Card

It rained all day yesterday (not normal for CA) so I only made one trip out of the house and spent the rest of the day making cards to restock my card rack at the store. I wanted to do some simple cards (customers like that) and when I saw this one on the Impress Rubber Stamp site I did a quick CASE.
I'm really working hard using what I have in my HUGE stash of paper. It's a Martha Stewart punch and A Muse stamp. The carrot was cut free hand.
This card was so fast to make, I think I will do a class called "5 minutes or less" for those people who don't have the time to spend hours making one card.

1 comment:

toners said...

Fabulous, easy and pretty card!! Enjoy that rain!

Iain was in L.A. yesterday and it was funny because he was complaining about the weather there and it was 65 here in Conifer! :)