Monday, March 2, 2009

New Quick Cards




I worked on making cards all day Sunday. It's time to stock up my card rack with some fresh inventory. I decided to focus on filling the sections that are getting low, get well, sympathy and Easter. I'm also trying to use up my HUGE stash of paper. I finding that customers like the simple cards the best. Over the top ones don't sell has well. A Muse is always my go to stamps when I want quick and simple. I'm also working on a Mother's Day card to send to the troops. I'm planning on throwing a card making party so 100 cards can be made in time to get out to the troops, so they have time to mail them home. Let me know if you're interested in coming over to help out.

2 comments:

Sues said...

I'd love to come, but not sure I can walk that far.... tell me how I can help from here though! I want to add to the stash!

veronica said...

love your polka paper on your under the weather girl card. very cute.