Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fantasy Chocolate Cheesecake

So many people have asked me if I ate my chocolate cheesecake reward (for losing 20 pounds) I made a special trip to Wholefoods today to pick in up. This was one of my favorite dessert before I started my diet. "J.M Rosens Fantasy Cheesecake". It's very good and I have no idea how many calories are in one slice! I guess if you have to ask you shouldn't be eating it. Now that I have to lose another 20 pounds, my goal is to go to Hawaii for a month. The next 20 is going to be harder since I have to add more cardio to my daily life so the reward should be bigger. Another reason to have the cake today is that tomorrow, I will go on a 5 hour hike. I've been doing one and two hour hikes all week getting ready for this long trek up the mountain. After going so long without eating any sweets, I've really lost the taste for them. I would much rather have my bowl of nuts (which are high in fat so I have to limit my intake) than cake or cookies.
Another plus is that I'm now 4 sizes smaller in my pants. Being Japanese and having no butt helps but it still was very surprising when I went to try on clothes today. So back to my strict diet and planning my trip to Hawaii in six months.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

So does Doug know about this Hawaii trip or are you going without him?

Lisa said...

Even if I told him he would forget and plan some Mona Vie meeting or some Black Diamond will be coming into town that he will just have to go listen to, so I think I will go it alone. :) Remember I'm a Mona Vie widow.

toners said...

Wow!! Great job....great idea for a reward! :)