Thursday, March 5, 2009

Copic Markers

I was so happy to see at one of my local Scrapbook stores (Memories Live On) they had a stack of Copic markers "cheat sheet chart" free for their customers. I don't know about you but how many times have you picked out a color you already had? I was so excited to come home on one of those really rainy days we had this week and fill in the chart. From my, what I thought was a big stash of markers, I would fill out the whole thing. Once I was done and could see I don't have as many colors as I thought! I "like" my Copics but not "in love" with them enough to go out and get every colors but this chart is a must have item for any Copic junkie. Update: here's th elink to the handy chart. http://www.copicmarker.com/Blank%20Hand%20Color%20Chart.pdf

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have yet to find Copic Markers - not around here that I've been able to find!

Lisa said...

Once you find them it will cause a major drain on your pocket book.

Sues said...

That is a great chart! I must tell my friend about them - she's beginning to get a collection!

toners said...

I love them, but like you I didn't realize there were quite so many...I've been adding 2 or 3 shades of colors I use a lot when I place online orders at certain places :) Right now blues and greys are the ones I use most.