Sunday, March 8, 2009

Punch Storage




Here are some better photos of my lastest auction find. The top drawers are deep enough (happy dance) to hold all my punches and Accu Cut dies. I'm using the lower cabinet to storage my plastic class kit boxes and extra reams of paper. I'm still in the process of cleaning it up and remove all the stickers glued to the front of the drawers. It's takes a long time to get those off without damaging the wood. The lower cabinet at some point got hit with a can of black spray paint. It's coming off slowly but it will always be darker than the top. The rolling door is in excellent shape and I'm guessing that it wasn't closed all that often. It is a little big for my studio but I plan to live with it for a while then sell it off at some point.







1 comment:

Bonnie said...

oh my goodness, this is the most beautiful cabinet. I'm drooling here! And how about that, I see a Genesis Trimmer on top of it!!

Wonderful find!

Bonnie