Friday, March 20, 2009

Orange Card Swap


I signed up for several card swaps on Split Coasts Stampers this week. It's a great website if you have never visited it before. You will get tons of ideas for cards and other paper craft projects. This card (which was totally CASE from "Arinstamps" on SCS) is the one I made for the "orange" swap. I also have to report that my little orange finger guards I posted a while back worked out great! I didn't have any inky finger this morning.
Swaps are a great way to expand your creative box. It really helps to get you out of your card making rut. I think this is one of the first cards in a long time using one of my SU stamp set. I sponged on Adirondack inks (Sunset Orange, Rust and Espresso) on Banana card stock after I masked off a circle using a post-it note. Then stamps the two large SU image with black ink. Super fast card to make. Here's the link to the card I CASE. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1102046?si=arinstamps

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! You're technique is truly amazing!

toners said...

Beautiful, Lisa!! Love the colors - and as Patti said, your technique is right on!

Sues said...

Love it! I haven't done any swaps in awhile... but I've got so much going, I shouldn't commit... I think I need to keep repeating that!!! :)