Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yellow Card Swap - More Bead Mania


This is the card I will be doing for my "yellow" card swap on Splitcoast Stampers. Yellow isn't a color I work with, so it was a good excerise designing something outside my comfort zone. This week I'm in a bead mania mood so I whipped up six bugs for my swaps. I wanted to keep it simple so the ladybug would stand out. The flowers are from my Cricut machine.
Update: People have been asking about how to make the ladybug, bee and cupcake I use on my cards. I was also asked to do a card class that doesn't use any stamps (for those non stamp addicts) so I combined both ideas into one class. It will be a two part class and your choice if you want to learn how to bead the embellishments or just make the cards. Will post when we get the date and times set.


2 comments:

toners said...

Lisa, these are beautiful! How long did the ladybugs take?

Lisa said...

If you have all the supplies out less than 5 minutes.