Monday, March 9, 2009

Yet another major clean up

A few months ago I moved my hubby's office into the smaller bedroom that was fast becoming a storage room for my extra craft supplies. What we didn't do was move all the stuff in the closets. So my craft stuff was in his office and his bee keeping, paperwork and tools were in my space. Today I tackled moving everything out of both closets and sorting out what is going to stay or go away. I've shredded enough to fill (and I'm not kidding) four extra large garage bags. That was just the old paper work Hubby just had to save. In the morning I'm tackling my scrapbooking supplies. Once again my family room is filled with boxes and trash bags. I don't know how we can get so much stuff in such a little house!

1 comment:

toners said...

It's amazing what we can fit into one room or one house, isn't it???