Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Red Card Swap


This is the card I'm doing for my SCS (Split Coast Stampers) red card swap. It's a simple and quick card but I think it's fun. You really can't see the red glitter pen (by Sakura) on the small package but it does look really cool. The small package is an A Muse stamp, but you can easily draw it by hand. The HB is by Endless creations. I pop dotted up the small red circle that I punched with some shining red card stock - sorry don't remember the name of the paper.

2 comments:

toners said...

So pretty! Striking colors!

oaishm said...

I used one of these cards for a Birthday party Thumper went to this last weekend. Very well received. However, I noticed that "flatfish papers" or this blog doesn't really show up on the back of the card like a "hand stamped by_____" stamp. I'll hand write it onto the ones in the store for you this weekend