Sunday, September 4, 2022

Lots of spinning wheels

I'm on the move again. There have been and will continue to be a lot of spinning wheels in my life. I flew back from Hawaii and six hours later was on a plane to Portland to help a friend downsize and pack up all her paper crafting supplies. All that is being shipped down to Campbell this week. 
I also got accepted to sell on WhatNot, so my first auction is next Sunday. It's a little scary as I don't know what I'll be doing but it's one of those things you just have to dive into and go for it. I've been cleaning up my booths at Cottage Crafts, now that I'm in town. I'm pulling all the dead inventory out to sell on WhatNot. I'm also getting ready for the 25 boxes (big boxes) of stuff coming in from Portland. It will take a long time to tag everything and get it put out. If you want to see how well or bad I do in Whatnot, down load the app. I'm Louloubell, there are a few other people with a name close to mine but I'm the only louloubell, no numbers after my name. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: