Wednesday, September 28, 2022

My Whatnot auction routine.

I've finally found a routine I like for my Whatnot auctions. It's a little out of the norm of what many do but it's working for me. 
I run a short auction, lasting only an hour tops. I list everything in my store so you can preview what will be coming up for auction. I start my auction at 8:00 am, a little early for California but for the rest of the country it works out. I'm done by 9:00 am so I can get things packed up and ready to go to the post office by 10:00. It's part of the agreement with Whatnot that you ship out within two days. You only get paid once your items has been delivered. I head to the closest post office near whatever goodwill I will be visiting that day. I make my thrifting rounds and then head to Cottage Crafts to drop off whatever I've found before heading home. Once back home I prep for the next auction. 
I did a dutch theme auction and it turned out to be my best show yet. I was little surprised on how well everything sold! 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: