Friday, September 9, 2022

12 Hours and counting

25 boxes of crafting supplies

Related Posts with ThumbnailsIt's been a marathon of unpacking and tagging hundreds of things to go into the ZZ booth at Cottage Crafts. The ZZ booth is a section of the store crafters can sell off their unwanted craft supplies. It's a great place for those who resell on eBay and need to find inventory as everything has to be priced very low. Don't think if you have a craft room of stuff you'll get full retail or if your trying off load super old stuff that you couldn't even give away it just won't sell there. 
I had to tap out at 1:00 when the outside temperature hit 110 (even in the shade) as we were working outside. I had to bring several boxes home to finish tagging.  There's still boxes in the back I have to go in and finish tagging for my booth but I think I got all the ZZ booth done. 

No comments: