Friday, September 23, 2022

WhatNot auctions

up coming auction pearls and perfume

Related Posts with ThumbnailsI've done a few WhatNot auctions and I think I got the hang of it now. It's not a money maker by a long shot but it does helping to moving along my large supply of back stock inventory. As much as I don't want to do eBay it looks like I will have to go that route if I want to make a profit. 
During all this I've been looking for a place to call home. I drove down to Pacific Grove and looked at a few place. One place was so tiny, there was no way I could get my furniture (I don't have a lot) into the space. Whoever built and designed this in-laws unit had no idea what people would need to make it livable. Right now it's being rented to single military guys who are training at the language center in Monterey. They don't need a lot of space   because they're always at school.  Downside is once their training is done they go off to the deployment so no long term renting.  The other issue with the place is there's no reliable  street parking. Being close to a heavily used beach area, it can be challenging to find parking, which is important to me. So the search continues!

No comments: