Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Life in Holland

As sad as it was for my grandsons move to Holland, it was the best thing for them as a family. The boys are totally enjoying having their grandparents and more importantly having their mom around full-time. So many more things for them to do in a safer environment. Opa (dutch for grandfather) has a very nice garden out back and the boys are spending a lot of time out there. Henky is getting ready to walk and Mees is trying out so many new things. 
Dealing with this heat wave we're having in unbelievable!  It got to 111 today. Having lived in this area my whole life, I've never experienced this before. I'm bracing myself for when the big shipment of 25 boxes get here from Portland, as I'll have to process it outside.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: