Monday, September 26, 2022

My Monday Morning



Related Posts with Thumbnails
My morning breakfast today
Since Ive been doing my Whatnot auctions on the weekends, Monday is the day when I get all my domestic things done. I have the time to make a big breakfast. With all the veggies coming in from my brother, I have all the supplies. Made country hash brown, I really prefer the skinny hash browns but this style take less time to prep. The jalapeƱo pepper this time around are super hot. As I was cutting it open my eyes started watering up and I started coughing. I so knew better not to touch anything until I washed my hand throughly. I miss dipping toast in my eggs but with my gluten issue I just don't go there. Now off the finish the laundry and then back to prepping for my next auction and head out to the post office. 

No comments: