Thursday, September 8, 2022

It's show time!

It's been an endless cycle of packing and unpacking for the last 6 months and there isn't any sign of a light at the end of the tunnel. Related Posts with ThumbnailsI spent all day yesterday waiting to for the delivery of the 25 big boxes of things to go into Cottage Crafts. 
Today is the day it will arrive and of course it will be over 100. Because the boxes are so big and so many, I'll have to unbox them outside. I do have help for a few hours which will help out a lot but it's going to be a long day. 
I don't know about you but I like to watch (really just listen too) movies I've seen about a million times. The Sing movies are a favorite so I play them a lot when I have nothing productive to do. 
This morning I'm prepping myself for having to be out in the hot weather all day. Packing extra water (gallons) and high energy snacks. Wish me luck and if your local to San Jose, stop on by to say hi!

No comments: