Monday, September 12, 2022

Another Day of Tagging


Related Posts with ThumbnailsI really tried to take yesterday off from all the tagging I still have to do but I just couldn't handle staring at all the boxes. I bagged and tagged over 300 hanks of vintage beads and I'm still not done!  I switch over to carding some of the jewelry just to give myself a little break from all the bagging. I still think the pearl necklace in the middle is real. The feel and weight just seem right. The little pin in the corner is sterling silver so I would guess the pearls are real too. Pricing is now the issue since I can't confirm what's real or fake. 
I've been making smoothies every morning instead of coffee. Just made more sense during the heat wave. I made the mistake again in getting the wrong frozen fruit at Costco. This batch has kale and spinach which makes my smoothie taste like grass! After my time in Hawaii, I did enjoy smoothies more than coffee so I don't know if I'll go back to the bean. 

No comments: