Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Finding my auction backdrop - live auction 9/10/22

As I'm getting ready for my WhatNot auction, I was looking for a backdrop. On Tuesday during the massive heat wave, I had to do some banking and look for a reusable straw. I'm still making smoothies but had no straws, which are very hard to find now. I'm trying really hard not to try and order anything online as not to over work the people that have to deliver everything out in this heat wave. Finally went a party store where I had to buy a whole pack. 
I did a quick stop at  the local GoodWill store as it was on my way home.  I picked up this  XXL picture for my backdrop, $8.81. It's over 4 feet tall (you can't tell from the picture) and barely fit in the car without having to put all the seats down. I decided to set up my auction now before the big Portland deliver arrives. I know process outside in this heat will take its toll.  
My first auction is this Saturday 9-10-22 at 10:00 am. 


Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: