Sunday, September 11, 2022

Taking a break today

Jewelry waiting to be tagged. 
It's been a marathon of packing and unpacking for the past two weeks during the hot temperatures California has ever seen! I decided to take a few days off from all the tagging that still has to be done. The jewelry is the last of the things but it take a super long time to process as everything has to get put on card. I decided to get the place cleaned up and just do something fun. Haven't decided what that will be but it won't be looking at all the boxes of stuff that still has to be processed. I was thinking of driving down to my storage unit to get it organized but that means moving more boxes around. 
I was a totally failure at whatnot yesterday so I'm regrouping and hopefully can find someone to help me as I struggle along. 
I have so much good stuff to sell off and I would really like to get it moved along!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: