Thursday, September 22, 2022

Busy Sunday

Henk's first birthday!
A lot was happening on Sunday! First it actually rained here in San Jose, haven't seen that in a long time. Wasn't a down pour but it was nice to get the dust off everything outside. 
Then it is was a zoom call to watch Henk figure out what a smash cake was all about. I'm not a fan of zoom calls in general but I guess that's the wave of the future. Can't believe he's already year old! I remember just this year he was still trying to hold his head up!
I spent all day getting ready for my up coming WhatNot auctions. I'm getting faster at entering everything but it still takes some time to get it done. I did sell ten things at my last auction which doesn't sound like a lot but it's a start!
I'm really trying to whittle down all the boxes still laying around here. It's all the little stuff that's hard to toss out but a real pain to tag. 



No comments: