Saturday, September 17, 2022

Second WhatNot auction


Related Posts with ThumbnailsToday is my second and hopefully successful auction on WhatNot.  I'm auctioning off these pin cushion half dolls that I got when I was in Paris and London. They don't sell well in my booth because I have to have them under lock and key. The few times I did put them out in the open, they were stolen!
I went to the Happy Dragon thrift store in Los Gatos this week and boy have the prices jumped up!  I was amazed at how high the prices are on the houseware stuff, even things that have no resale value. Someone must be Googling everything. 
Stopped off at the GoodWills on the way home and it's the same thing, nothing worth flipping. :( I do have plans to drive down to the Goodwill bin store in Salinas now that the weather has cooled down. That is really hard core picking but really the only place to find any deals. 
Wish me luck in my auction today! 

No comments: