Thursday, August 25, 2022

All Packed

I'm all packed up and now just waiting for my Uber. During what I would call my recover time from all the stress of leaving Alameda and my daughter moving to Holland. I've been researching what to do next. One major thing is finding my tax guy who just fell off the grid. In order for me to get a new person to do my taxes (very complicated taxes) I need my last two returns. Because of all the moving parts to my taxes, I have to have the last two years worth but I can only find one of them. So the pressure is on  to dig though my storage unit in Gilroy. 
The other thing is I've been studying up on how to sell online for a living. Easy to sell if its hobby but to do it to support yourself is another thing. Was going to go with eBay but they keep raising the fees and what sellers have to do to post. They're now gearing toward buyers who buy the high end brands, which is something I don't do. 
I signed up to sell on WhatNot and got quickly approved, less that 8 hours.  I read there was a long waiting list so I was surprised I got in so fast.  WhatNot is for people who can sell in high volume which means I'll have to scale up my business. I'm hoping to sell my dead stock, things that haven't sold in years for the first couple of auctions. Part of what I learned is how to better understand the analytics of selling online. I understood the basics but got to study it  more in-depth during my three month break.  I'm not a numbers person so it was very slow going. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comment:

Niki said...

Wow, you've really been busy! Good luck with your moving and taxes.