Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Last Day in Hawaii 2022


Related Posts with ThumbnailsToday is my last full day here in Hawaii and the weather is perfect. I know your'e probably tired of hearing this! :) It would have been great if it was like this when the boys were here. 
I've cleaned the house and now trying not to mess anything up. All the perishable food has be eaten and the laundry all done except the sheets I'm using tonight.  I did all the puzzles I picked up so now I have to think of what to do for the rest of the day after I run to the recycle center and  get the car washed. 
Then it's back to having to be an adult and handling all those details I just hate. 
It's interesting that here, being outside so much, I know when the dog across the street will be picked up because he'll start barking at 8:00 am as he gets into the car. The group of guys who go out for the morning walk and pass the front of the house.  When for those that still work, leave in the morning. Very slow pace of life here, something I will miss. 

No comments: