Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Snap shots of time. 2022

I'm planning on doing a scrapbook page of the boys trip to Hawaii. It will be 3D as I want to add some heart shape coral to the photo. Plan to have it framed.  As I was thinking about how I would design it, I did what I call "postcards".  Photo editing software has become so much faster and easier to use now days. 
It amazing how many places Henky went with me in such a short period of time. It's sad to know he will remember none of it as he gets older. :(
This morning I watched a WhatNot auction happening here in Maui. They did it on the beach (Baby Beach), which I thought was so interesting!  On WhatNot a lot of the buyers are resellers. I was wondering where the Maui seller was getting their stuff because I haven't been able to find anything while I've been here. The more popular the channel, the higher prices they are able to get. It's interesting to see something they purchased for $5 sell for $25. 

No comments: