Sunday, August 14, 2022

Early morning walk on the beach

This morning was the first time I was able to get out of the house at sunrise and walk the whole beach. This wasn't something possible when the babies were here. Found two heart shaped coral pieces and thought of the boys. I think at some point I'll make something with them and mail it to them. 
Now that I can keep all the doors open at night, the morning birds will definitely wake you up. There is one bird who sounds like an alarm clock. He doesn't sing all day, just in the early morning. Going to drive to the church today to talk over opening a thrift store. On that part of the island has all the big stores and the only thrift store. I've been getting things on WhatNot as I continue to do my research. So far only one seller has been late getting the things shipped out so I'll see how WhatNot handles that issue. 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: