Thursday, August 4, 2022

Beach Babies 2022

Henk enjoying a snack after his ocean swim
The grandkids are really liking the beach, especially floating around with mom and dad. I finally broke down and got a swimsuit at GoodWill (it was new and only $4) so I could take Henky out. Mees is too heavy for me to hold  when out in the water. 
Today is a sad day as my very much loved 2008 Lexus RX400 is going to it's new home. I sold it to my mechanic down in San Jose as I brought my daughter's car which is only a year old. If I move to the mountains, I need a newer car that can handle the icy roads and steep hills. There was a moment I thought I would keep my old car if I moved to Hawaii. The salty air here is really hard on cars so I wouldn't want to ship over a new one. 
The back seat of my car is in excellent contain as I always had it covered with double layers of dog shields. Annie had big feet with sharp claws and took up the whole back. Made me very sad when I took all the dog proofing things out of the car. Another era of when Annie was in my life now over. 

No comments: