Friday, August 5, 2022

Big Score at the thrift store

I went to Rainbow Attic in Maui today. It does't get good reviews but it's close to the house so I stopped by. It's a consignment store so I think they should drop the thrift store listing. All the housewares stuff is almost full retail and they don't have a lot of trashy stuff on shelves. Everything is well curated, clean and the store is organized. Not a lot of plus sizes but that's true for most stores like this.
I was really surprised to see this stack of SU sets in the small craft section. I was even more surprised that each bundle of 5 ($10) were 50% off, so each one costed $1. I had to figure if shipping it back to CCB would be worth it and if I did the math right I should make a nice profit. Looks like none of these set were ever used so that's a plus too. Now in search of box and finding a post office to get these shipped out. If you see anything you want, I make you deal before it goes postal. :)
Update: Most of these set easily sell for over $20 on eBay, which I find very surprising. Hopefully some other eBay pickers will stop by CCB and buy them up. 

No comments: