Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Scrapbooking after all these years.

I don't even remember the last time I scrapbook a page, it's been years!
I've have a lot of great photo opts with the boys so I thought I would do page and frame it. I went to CVS and printed out some photos. It was so funny, I kept tapping the screen in the photo department and wondering why it wasn't working. Then I looked down and saw a very old mouse and realized that was what I was suppose to be using. :) 
At first I was going to use photos of the boys but if you enlarge a photo on your phone, it prints out very grainy. Mees's picuture didn't turn out well. Then I realized the wording was too high so I have to go back in and edit that too.  My photos also have t0 be printed out in a 6X6 format so I'll be in search of frame.  
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: