Monday, August 22, 2022

Closing up the house in Maui 2022


Related Posts with ThumbnailsI don't know if getting good at closing up a house and making sure not to waste any food is a good thing. I have 3 more days here in Maui before having to fly back to CA. I would have stayed longer but I'm helping a friend in Portland down size and move on Friday.  The weather here has finally cooled down so it's very comfortable to be outside. No more getting blasted with high heat when you open the doors.  
Where the house is in Kihei, you have to drive at least 30 minutes to get anywhere other than the beach so I'm also very grateful that Jim has a car here I could use. 
To pass the time, I picked up some puzzles and I knew that they would be missing pieces. When you find them at the thrift stores loose in the box, you know something probably fell out. I would normally not buy them but it's slim pickings at the one store that is close to the house. I didn't want to drive across the island to the bigger stores. So now I have to decide if I should leave the puzzle or just throw it out. What would you do?


No comments: