Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Island fabric stores.



I went to check out the GoodWill store here in Maui, just to get a feel of what the donations would be like for the church. It was very slim pickings, as almost everything there was from the Target Clearance section. I'm concerned that the church won't be able to get a steady flow of items to do a successful eBay store or even a physical one. 
Everything is cluster in the business section of town, so I stopped off at Fabric Mart, which was just around the corner. I don't know why I was so shocked to see all the bright colors and interesting fabric choices. I did find some brown spotted cow fabric (that was my mom's lucky charm) so I just had to get it. Then I decided to design yet again another baby quilt. The boys all have their quilts so this one I think will go to a cousin in Texas. Thinking of doing a modify Texas Star pattern.

No comments: