Saturday, February 28, 2009

Crafty Friends

It so fun to have such crafty friends. One of my circle journal buddies, Patty sent me this along with a super cute birthday card. I love it so much, that I'm going to put it into on of the collage canvas I'm working on. I saw some very inspiring artwork and way cool studio furniture. One piece would be perfect for all my ribbon rolls but the price tag was little steep so I plan to making it from scratch. I'm also getting a new camera. Hubby really wants to get me one, he can't handle how slow my old Sony one is. It's is a great camera but it's now 7 years old and in the digital world that's an antique.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got mine too - LOVE it! This quote is quite fitting to you Lisa! You should be getting another birthday package soon if you haven't already!