Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Take Out Menus - Mini Book


Sometimes you just have to work with the paper the store has when designing a class. At first I was going to do a recipe book but then I realized home cooking isn't something a lot of people do anymore. Having a stack of take out menus in the kitchen pantry is much more common. :) So I came up with a take out menu holder mini book. It would also make a great welcome to the neighborhood gift.
I'm still looking for a silver charm of a fork, knife and spoon for the center of the flower. I know I've seen them before but heck if I can find it now. Edit - I found a charm at one of the local bead shops which costed $$$. I will have to go online to find a better deal. I do like to support my local stores but I know their mark up is over the top.

3 comments:

erin said...

very cute idea!

Debbie said...

cute idea, try SB Island for the charm, they have quite a few

peata said...

cute mini.