Sunday, February 15, 2009

On the Edge Card Class

I finally got my samples done for my class this coming Saturday at Cranberry Hill. It's been a whirl wind of activities at my house, so I had to lock myself in my studio this afternoon to get them done. For most of the cards, I used the Cricut machine to show customers how easy and fast it is to use. There isn't a whole lot of stamping but I did use two new stamps from Hero Arts and Memory Box. I mixed it up a little and added a gift card holder and a Wordsworth envelope.
The Hero Arts stamp (it's the green background stamp on the HB card) was a bear to use and I finally had to used my big metal press to get it to work. The rubber is not even and there is too much open space to stamp it rubber side up.

2 comments:

toners said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love that big blue bird :)

Lisa said...

Sadly I had to cancel this class because I went with friends to watch all the Oscar showcase at AMC (13 1/2 hrs of movies in one sitting!!).

Are you going to have a repeat?