Friday, February 27, 2009

Creative Recharging



It's been a pretty draining week for my creative side. Lots of rushing around here and there to get things done for my vintage booth. Today I decided to make it a "creative boost" day". After meeting a good friend for breakfast, I headed over to check out the Anthropologie and Paper Source store in Santana Row. They always have something new and interesting. I picked up several new ideas for projects. None of which will turn into classes but helped get the creative juices flowing. I then headed over to Daiso (the Japanese dollar store) to see what was new. Last night I was working on some cards that I had to sponge a lot of color on - so this morning I had some really inky fingers when I went out to breakfast. I saw these finger guards (in one of my favorite colors) that were too funny to past up. I don't like wear full gloves and these finger guards are heavy duty rubber so they should last a while. Will let you know how the work out.

3 comments:

Sues said...

I wasn't quite sure that they were finger guards when I saw the first picture... I was wondering what you were up too!!!!!!!!!

toners said...

Glad you explained what these are - I was confused!! LOL!

Unknown said...

I'm with the other 2 - especially when you noted these were your favorite color?
After you "boy toy" comment this morning who knows WHAT you were really thinking when you bought these!