Sunday, February 22, 2009

Star Book


I'm going back to my creative roots which started with scrapbooking and simple book binding. I've wanted to learn to make this book for over 7 years - really. A long time ago, I did meet someone who knew how to make it, but she made it sound like it was really hard. I've gotten books on how to make it but they never made any sense if you didn't have a lot of book binding experience. During my craft room cleaning marathon I had "how to" dvds playing on my computer. One of them talked about how to make this book. I think I listened to it about a dozen times before I sat down and watched it. Once you get all 35 pages cut and scored it's pretty easy. I plan on doing this star book for an upcoming class, because it is really fun to make especially if everything has been pre-cut . :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Since I live too far away to take your class - can you share with me? I've seen this too & haven't been able to figure it out.

peata said...

love star books

making mini albums
mini album blog