Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Speedball Printing Press

This is a must have specialty tool if you like to use extra large stamps. It's not something that you would use everyday but when you have a stamp that won't stamp, this is the go to tool. It's also good for people with weak hands or carpal tunnel. It doesn't take much pressure to get it to work. I had to break this puppy out when I was working with my new Hero Arts stamp. Without the press, no one in my class would be able to get a good stamped image.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

where do you find something like this?

Lisa said...

At any high end art supply store or I'm guessing online. Debbie found one at a scrapbook store flea market for only $10.00. I think they run about $80.00.

toners said...

Large stamps can be tough! I usually steer away from them for this very reason :)

Lisa said...

This is something I'll be keeping my eye open for