Saturday, February 21, 2009

Craftroom Clean Up







It's been a tough month and my studio space is showing the signs. I decided since I had today off, I would do a craft room marathon clean up - again! Just don't know how it gets so out of hand! Purrcy was nervously pacing the room while I was throwing out all those scraps of paper I just had to save and tackling mountains of junk. Lucy gave up after of few hours of following me around. One of the things I decided to get rid of most of my Stampin Up stamps. Purrcy was witnessing the packing up of my SU stamps. Can you see the panic in his eyes? If you check out the before and after photos, my May Arts ribbon has now replaced my SU stamps. It's been 6 hours (and counting) of cleaning and I've only got my inner studio done. To help keep me going I've been playing non stop craft videos on my computer. I'm not really watching them but I've heard some good tips and getting ideas for my next round of classes. I'm getting ready to tackle the big studio which shouldn't take as long since it has to get cleaned up every week for my hubby's wild juice parties.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

The cabinet looks so much nicer with ribbon.

Lisa said...

Let me know if you do any selling of goodies
you have my email addy;)

Lisa

Unknown said...

I always hate craft room clean up - but yet love the end results once i get there!