Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mini "Bee" book - New 3x3 Class

Just finished my sample for my latest class the "Mini Bee Book". The inside of the book is made from one sheet of 12X12 paper - really it is! I called it a "bee" book because there are bees on the paper I used for the cover. The paper (flower trails) is from the new "imaginisce" line. It's really a fun book and doesn't that long to make. I decided to make three pockets on the inside for tags to add some interest. I'm still deciding if I should add a beaded bee to the center of the flower.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I think it looks good the way it is

Lydia Fiedler said...

ACK!!! THIS IS ADORABLE!!

Do you have a pattern for the teeny book?

I think it's perfect, although I love all things bee.

p said...

it's great now. a bee would look awesome on the flower.

making mini albums
mini album blog

toners said...

So pretty! I made one of these at a make and take, and couldn't believe the whole thing came from one sheet of paper! Great idea for a class :)

Sues said...

Add the bee.... I love it!