Monday, February 2, 2009

Covered Cake Boxes




Something that surprised me at the show was how many of the companies showed their scrapbooking paper being used for non-scrapbooking ideas. Round covered boxes was very popular at the show this year. The Doodlebug booth was all set up like an old fashion ice cream shop decked out in pink - photo on the right. The photo on the left is once again my favorite booth, Graphic 45. They covered everything with their new paper line. I was told that she uses ATG tape to cover her projects since she doesn't like the results with any other type of adhesive.
I have some box ideas in the works for my next round of classes.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oooo, sounds like fun. But the vintage look NOT the ice cream shop. LOL

toners said...

Cupcakes seem to be "in" right now :) And I do looooove the ATG gun :)