Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Snowman Birthday


Feburary is what my husband's calls "the month from hell" because so many things happen in this short month. Our daughter's birthday, our anniversary, Valentine's day and my birthday. He has a shopping phobia unless it comes from the hardware store so he becomes very grumpy at the thought of having to go buy a present. I do have one super good friend who always remembers my birthday. I love getting a package in the mail from Anne. The snowman started out as a Christmas gift but she let me know that my Christmas gift, somewhere in December turned into my birthday present. It's the cutest patchwork snowman ever! With all those little squares I can see why it took so long to make. I was going to leave it out all year hanging over one of my living room chairs but my furry babies are showing a little too much interest in the scarf tassels.

3 comments:

erin said...

omgosh, that is the cutest!!!

Unknown said...

He IS the cutest thing ever!

Sues said...

He is really cute!